Smiths Creek, Michigan

The vertical pan my Foscam FI9831P V2 quit working.Everything else on it worked fine.

After paying the shipping both ways to get it replaced or repaired I received some older camera back. The older version 1 camera is not what I purchased. I purchased a newer version 2. The older camera uses an SD card not a micro SD like the camera I sent in.

I guess now I get to buy an old SD card or an adapter. The version 2 that I sent back didn't interfere with the FM on our radio like the old version 1 camera I received in exchange. For some reason the old camera they sent back has a manual focus lens something I didn't have to deal with on the newer camera but have had to adjust twice now.

Like others have stated, Foscam doesn't respond to emails and when you do get through to tech support after long waits, the accent is heavy and hard to understand.After what they did to me I can no longer recommend this company.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $114. The author is overall dissatisfied with Foscam. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foscam.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Foscam to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foscam?

Comments