New Fairfield, Connecticut

I bought my first camera from Foscam US over six months ago and now with camera two same issue and had to pay to ship it back the first time to now needing to do it a second time.The camera when pan or tilted goes into reset mode and reboots and returns to home position.

I have spent countless hours with customer service from some country other than the USA. This camera model has not worked for more than one day yet over the last six months.

I would not recommend this product to anyone big mistake.It should not be so hard to contact and get someone that actually can help you with there product.

Review about: Foscam Ip Camera.

Had an Experience with Foscam?

Comments

Try checking you get your power supply I have found in the past that a slight interruption in the power will cause it to recycle

I AGREE THE HELP LINE IS IN INDIA.TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE.

IF YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

THEY NEED SHOOTING.WHY IS IT NOT PLUG AND PLAY?

I bought foscam modelf18910w to be able to see how my house is while i am up camping in the ssummer, i have had it over a week and spent over 20 hours of my time programing it and more time on the phone waiting for a representitive to answer two times now, the programing of it is over 17 pages and complicated, if you know how to tell if your IP is a dynamic or a static, and if you know how to do port forwarding of your router then it probably won't be to hard for you, but after all that I still can't get remote access to the camera and the rep said that she could so that was all she could do. I thought it would be a lot easier to install and operate than it is. you can only record video on internet explorer not on firefox or aol or your smart phone, so if you can handle these issues then you probably won't mind having this camera, I am returning mines.