I ordered a camera but after it was ordered and before it arrived I found one I preferred from HIKVision.I tried to contact them numerous times for RMA but they ignored my calls and emails.

Called them and got put on hold, disconnected and when I did get thru the person had such a terrible accent I could not understand them. I don't care if this place had the worlds best stuff I would never buy from them again.

I filed a dispute with paypal and I finally got thru but Im waiting on a RMA.I am sure at least that via PayPal I will get a refund.

kent1965 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Foscam. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants Foscam to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was returns. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foscam foscam camera for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foscam?

Comments